You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you'll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- Fairfield Medical Center is a non-profit 222 bed, general medical and surgical hospital
- Facility-wide expansion completed in 2015
- ED Volume: 48,000
- Patient population is high acuity with a good primary care base
- Full specialty support
- Active EM ultrasound service
- Stroke Telemedicine Partnership with OSU
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
The city of Lancaster, OH is between the natural beauty of the Hocking Hills and Columbus, Ohio. We are located 35 miles southeast of Columbus, OH. Lancaster schools rank among the top schools in the state and Lancaster is also home to an Ohio University branch campus. Known for its many covered bridges, the community has much to offer with adventure attractions including zip lining, hiking, fishing, golf, and canoeing. Rich in agritourism with local wineries, breweries, and farmers market. You'll will also find a wide variety of historic parks, wildlife preserves, multiple museums, and general recreation. Home to the Lancaster Festival which is an 11-day celebration of art, music, and community. We are located a short drive from the 250,000 acre Wayne National Forest with hundreds of miles of mountain biking, horseback riding, and ATV trails. The cost of living in Lancaster is 15% below the national average so owning a historic home, a farm or building your dream home is possible. Lancaster offers the idyllic balance of community with the amenities of Columbus in easy reach.
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Fairfield Medical Center
401 North Ewing St.
Lancaster, OH 43130 OverviewYou got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.Ours is a physicia...
Apply on company website