You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you'll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 12,000
- Newly constructed freestanding ED
- 10 ED beds
- Admission Rate estimated to be around 10-15%
- Ultrasound and CMac with Endoscope
- 12 hour physician shifts
- Epic with Dragon
Fairborn is a vibrant suburb just outside of Dayton, and the gateway to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. Fairborn is the home of Wright State University, named for Ohio's famous Wright Brother and serving nearly 20,000 undergraduate and graduate students.
The city is also home to the disaster training facility known as “Calamityville.” Calamityville is a training and research facility, that provides training opportunities for medical, public health, public safety, and military disaster response persons. The training facility is associated with the National Center for Medical Readiness.
Fairborn is part of the Dayton Springfield metropolitan area, a business and transportation hub of more than 1 million persons, highly rated for livability and low cost of living.
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Mercy Health - Dayton-Springfield Emergency Center
1840 Dayton Springfield Rd
Fairborn, OH 45324 OverviewYou got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.Ours is a physician-ow...
Apply on company website