Seeking Experienced Hospitalist PA. $5,000 Sign-On Bonus.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national PA leadership. As the country's leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your PA colleagues to focus on what's important: quality patient care.Hospital
- Western Maryland Regional Medical Center is the flagship facility of Western Maryland Health System
- The facilities offer a comprehensive range of general and specialty services for medical, surgical, pediatric, geriatric and obstetric patients
- Sophisticated diagnostic testing services and state-of-the-art procedures are available
- Procedures including Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization, Angioplasty and Open Heart Surgery are available on site
- 14 physicians/10 PA provider hospitalist team
- Dedicated nocturnist
- Average daily encounters: 151
- Team is supported by IAC RN to facilitate operations
- Block scheduling
- Team approach model with Hospitalist and Emergency Department under one IAC Director
Tourists, tech companies, and a vibrant business community have made Cumberland a regional center, while the city's picturesque neighborhoods, excellent public and private schools, restaurants, theaters, and many other attractions make it an ideal location to live, work, and play. Within an easy drive of Washington, DC, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh, Cumberland, while connected, is filled with families who'd rather go skiing, white water rafting, rock climbing, fishing, golfing, hiking, camping, or exploring in the beautiful mountains where they live.
Cumberland has a mix of public and private schools whose mission is to provide safe, happy places where kids can concentrate on learning. The schools host a number of academic competitions and athletic programs. In addition, four area colleges and universities are just a short drive from Cumberland.
- Support through an PA leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- PA-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Western Maryland Health System
12500 Willowbrook Rd.
Cumberland, MD 21502
Apply on company website