Join Our Community of Food People!The HR Reporting Analyst is responsible for supporting all Human Resources functions with gathering, analyzing and improving data integrity of all HR related data. This role is responsible for preparing reports that highlight trends, key issues, and relationships relating to individual, functional, and departmental results. This role will also work with HR Operations as well as business owners to resolve data issues. The HR Reporting Analyst will also interface with internal customers to continually strive for business improvement through trending, reporting and analysis.
Education/Training: Bachelor's Degree in Business, IT, HR or equivalent experience required.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in HR with experience utilizing ERP and Software as a Service solutions. Prefer at least 1 year experience in system administration and project implementation experience.
• 2+ years of experience working within HR, reporting, metric development, analysis, including pivot tables, vlookup, hlookup, advanced formula nesting, if/sumif/sum/count/ average/offset/match/sumproduct formulas.
• Understanding of data modeling, data analysis, and BI concepts & tools
• In depth knowledge of various Human Resource practices and functional areas, including cross functional integration points
• Knowledge of logical data structures
• Ability to understand data flow among different systems
• Strong understanding of HR Systems - Workday, PeopleSoft, Taleo, SuccessFactors with a focus on report development
• Strong HR acumen and technical aptitude, with proven experience in measurement, data analysis and interpretation
• Advanced analytical, problem solving, and organization skills
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Strong facilitation, collaboration, communication and presentation skills. Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills. Project management aptitude. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project and Access
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Apply on company website