Join Our Community of Food People!BASIC PURPOSE
Prepare, open and pack meat products to achieve production demands. Must adhere to USDA Safety and Sanitation Regulations and customer specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in a fast paced environment preparing meat products to feed lines and/or prepare for the next stage of processing
- Effectively utilize tools, processes, and materials to process and package meat products within planned schedules
- Follow all Food Safety requirements and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Perform visual inspection of meat products to meet certain specifications
- Meet company standards and customer specifications
- Assist in cleanliness of general work area
Must be able to work continually in a refrigerated environment 35°F- 45°F. May require overtime with or without notice. Finish time is when work is completed.
- High School graduate or GED preferred.
- Basic English Reading, Writing and Math skills
- Minimum one year production and/or warehouse experience required.
- Minimum one year experience in a food processing/manufacturing environment required.
- Minimum one year experience in food production or food warehouse environment preferred.
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Perform various roles including activities such as product packaging, sorting, reboxing, marination, further processing and facility sanitation while adhering to company manufacturing requirements and safety regulations.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. repetitively
- Must be able to perform the following physical activities for described length of time. Ability to lift up to 50lbs. repetitively
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Apply on company website