Join Our Community of Food People!Under general supervision perform standard but diversified general office duties requiring some knowledge of the unit's transportation and/or warehouse and company policy, practice and procedures. Respond to general inquires and telephone calls concerning area activities in accordance with established policies and procedures. (Includes general clerical assignment in the following areas; VoxWare, Truck Builder, Red Prairie, Kronos, Incentive/Component Pay, Road Net, XATA, Shopfax, equipment inventories and warranties, etc.).
Sunday - Thursday
4pm start time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with internal and external customers. Respond to general inquires and telephone calls. Respond to requests by researching information. May be authorized to make decisions on routine matters as delegated by the supervisor. Refer problems to supervisor/manager for resolution.
- Prepare and process routine forms and documents, such as time sheets, requisitions, purchase orders, DVIR's, shipping labels, etc. following standard procedures.
- Collect, track and input data relative to Operations metrics. (including but not limited to; shorts, mispicks, dump/damage, service level, associate over-time)
- Maintain files, record keeping activities and confidential data.
- Problem resolution on a smaller or less complex scale or in a liaison role. May handle or assist in a segment of a project.
- Create and maintain basic charts, graphs, spreadsheets and databases. Prepare summary information for manager's review. Prepare and update recurring and routine internal reports, collect and verify data.
- Check documents for accuracy and completeness, cross reference information.
- Verify information and data for compliance with regulations and procedures.
- Monitor inventory levels of office supplies; initiate purchase orders as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associate degree in Accounting or Business preferred
- Preferred 2 plus clerical experience, preferably in an office/distribution environment.
- Must be able to refer to documentation or manuals/guidelines to resolve issues and have a foundation of process to provide some general assistance.
- Must have good computer skills mainframe downloads; report generation; data entry and word processing skills.
- Must be able to resolve a variety of issues/topics of routine nature with some independence.
- Customer Service Orientation
- Requires basic skills in computerized accounting techniques and knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Experience and knowledge of the P&L (Profit and Loss) statement and reconciliations
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Must be detail oriented with ability to maintain accurate records.
- Must be proficient in computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Customer Service Orientation
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Apply on company website