Join Our Community of Food People!The Operations Coordinator – Int provides administrative support to the Warehouse leadership team in order to comply with DOT requirements and division policies. This position Must be able to work all shifts and be cross trained for coverage in all Operations support clerical positions and serve on the US Foods Contingency Team for travel to other divisions on an “as needed” basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining records use of a computer.
- Must be able to work in variable temperatures including cold.
- Lifting to 90 lbs. is possible.
- Familiarity with food warehousing and safety requirements is required. The work takes place in normal warehouse environments as well as in cooler and freezer areas where the temperatures may be as low as -25 degrees.
- Must be able to work all shifts and be cross trained for coverage in all Operations support clerical positions.
- Must be willing for service on US Foods Contingency Team for travel to other divisions on an “as needed” basis.
- Provide performance scorecard support for clerks, supervisors and managers.
- Maintain employees' audits, reviews and TMI/CMI scorecard
- Support Managers with weekly bonus files.
- Ability to work cross-functionally for both IB and OB when needed.
- Establish solid partnerships between AM & PM Operations by providing critical payroll, attendance, and general accountability reports
- Maintain FSQ logs and support nightly audit process
- Support and Maintain logging Warehouse Accountability for AM & PM Operations
- Assist Transportation operations team to increase the efficiency of dock related task to expedite paperwork needed for the drivers
- Ability to lead discussions and communicate effectively in a professional and respectful manner
Education/Training: High School Education or GED preferred. Must be able to read alpha and numeric codes from pick sheets and slots. Up to 40 % of time could be assigned to floating shift coverage across afternoon or night shifts assigned for coverage in other Operations Department positions. Prior experience 2 - 3 years clerical or other warehouse experience required, preferably in a warehouse or office/distribution environment.
- A minimum of 2 year's clerical warehouse experience is required.
- Proficient or Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook experience.
- Strong math skills and competencies required.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Knowledge of KRONOS – Workforce Central preferred
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to other shifts and work weekends as needed.
- Must be able to communicate clearly both in writing and verbally and have strong customer service ability with all levels inside and outside the organization
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to work on complex tasks and prioritize workload amid competing priorities
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to be a resource to others in the department and the division
- Knowledge of DOT Hours of Service Regulations
- Knowledge of our geographic delivery area
- Knowledge of TANDEM, VOXWARE and MGMT CONSOLE warehouse applications preferred
- 6 months experience working in Warehouse Operations logistics function in an administrative capacity
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Apply on company website