We are looking for self-motivated individuals with the passion, energy and positive attitude to be a top performer in our call center environment. The Provider Services Agent (PSA) functions as an advocate for our members. The PSA provides a consultative approach, educating physician offices about US Imaging Network's services and the value proposition of partnering with us for their patients benefit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Influential skills with a proven ability overcome objections
- Ability to interact with customers, members and others in a professional manner
- Provides good follow through and is comfortable being persistent, assertive
- Responds to all inbound calls and making outbound calls with a high standard of service
- Ensure cases are accurately documented in Salesforce.com and updated in a timely manner
- Continuously evaluate and seek opportunities to drive process improvements and exemplary customer service
- Perform other duties as assigned in a positive and professional manner
Qualifications and Competencies:
- HS Diploma/GED Required, Associates degree is highly preferred.
- Preferred inside sales experience in a healthcare setting, with a proven track record of meeting goals
- Excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills
- Experience in a sales environment
- Excellent persuasion skills with the ability to excel in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to perform in a competitive fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and results oriented with performance accountability
- Superior rapport and relationship building skills with powerful customer focus
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint); Salesforce. com experience helpful
Compensation and Benefits
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance and retirement 401k.
Base $17.00 with bonus opportunity.
Apply on company website