The Auditor will participate in audits as a team member, performing a variety of audit activities.. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interview clients and understand and document their processes.
- Identify control strengths and weaknesses in a process.
- Communicate with both team members and In-charge regarding audit observations.
- Work to build productive relationships with Internal Audit team members and peers.
- Seek guidance to set priorities, own tasks and follow through.
- Deliver quality audit work and meet the completion timeframes of each audit.
- Commitment to professional development through continuing education.
Apply on company website