The Branch Service Representative will exemplify service standards while providing a variety of banking solutions and recommending and selling bank products and services. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide exceptional customer service and assist in coaching branch staff in delivering excellent customer service in accordance with Valley's mission statement.
- Meet with customers to analyze financial needs and maximize sales opportunities. Sell all bank products and assist with other service needs.
- Meet customer expectations and achieve service quality standards. Oversee the sales referral process ensuring they meet customer financial needs and assist management in coaching, branch staff members.
- Open new accounts, i.e. checking, savings, certificate of deposit and IRA's.
- Discuss/sell loan products to existing and prospective customers.
- Ability to utilize technology such as Teller Scanning Equipment, Cash Recycling and Cash Dispensing machines and support customers in the use of coin machines.
- Act in a lead role over the branch staff by planning work schedules, distributing and monitoring cash, investigating differences, assist in balancing daily proof and in handling more complex customer transactions. Train branch staff in new procedures.
- Ensure adequacy of Branch cash for daily transactions by assisting the branch staff in ordering and shipping currency and coin, and controlling and distributing cash to tellers within prescribed limits.
- Assume responsibility for assisting branch staff in preparing and maintaining daily and monthly teller related reports. Along with the branch staff, oversee the maintenance of the teller area in order to ensure a professional atmosphere.
- Provide feedback to the Branch Service Manager for preparing Branch staff performance evaluations.
- Observe that approved and required security procedures are practiced.
- Comply with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (S.A.F.E. Act) requirement and, where applicable, registration requirements.
- Ensure and maintain compliance with Bank's established dress code. Adhere to Branch Appearance Policy.
- Assist in community events.
- Perform other duties in absence of management.
Apply on company website