The Call Center Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of administrative and staff support services. Administers programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the department. Typically, they will provide support to a Manager or Supervisor in the functional title hierarchy (typically FVP or VP level) or may provide administrative support for the department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and mail.
- Type letters, memos, and other correspondence as required.
- Maintain payroll and attendance records for the department or for assigned staff.
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports.
- Create, review and maintain multiple reports to help support the department's record retention requirements.
- Prepare responses to departmental correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings.
- Provide backup support to the department analyst.
- May conduct research, compile data, and prepare basic papers for consideration and presentation by supervisor.
- Perform daily department audits of monetary transactions, debit card and mobile deposit spending limits and other audit related tasks as deemed necessary by
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website