The Collector is responsible for all phases of collection activity for the consumer installment loan, home equity credit line, preferred checking and credit card portfolios that are past due. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate consistently with the bank's customer base in delinquent status to discuss and resolve their accounts to the department/bank's satisfaction.
- Skip-trace to obtain information to locate customer and/or collateral through low-level investigation.
- his includes researching credit reports, Accurint, credit applications and internet sites as warranted.
- Trouble-shoot to resolve customer issues.
- Update customer information to maintain viable points of contact with our customers.
Apply on company website