The Insurance Producer will sell insurance products to new and existing clients, maintains relationships with clients; assists clients in determining appropriate coverage and oversees the general servicing of accounts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sale of insurance products with goal of building and maintaining a book of business.
- Work closely with Marketing Dept staff to obtain quotes from Insurance Carriers.
- Work directly with Insurance Carriers to obtain proposals and provide service to clients, where appropriate.
- Present new/renewal proposals to clients, including explanation of coverages and pricing options.
- Review existing accounts at least annually and advise customer service/marketing to determine whether the account should be marketed.
- Meet or exceed monthly or annual sales volume goals as established by management.
- Complete projects, establish processes and protocols relating to sales initiatives as may be assigned by management.
Apply on company website