The Commercial Loan Officer is responsible, under the direct supervision of the Team Leader, for the administration of all assigned account relationships and for the development of new business for the bank. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and service assigned portfolios and appropriately cross sell other bank products.
- Maintain close customer contact to ensure continued satisfaction and to follow or anticipate additional financing needs.
- Monitor and report changes in credit quality.
- Negotiate to properly structured and priced credit facilities consistent with the bank's credit policies and lending practices.
- Prepare effective packages for credit approval circulation and to present packages to the required level of credit authority.
- Attend loan closings to ensure loans are properly closed.
- Oversee proper handling of customer transactions such as advances, payments, wire transfers, etc.
- Ensure that the bank is in possession of current financial information and that the information has been properly analyzed and on file.
- Maintain and follow a list of prospective customers.
- Develop and maintain new business sources.
- Solicit new business opportunities.
*Valid Driver's License required.
Apply on company website