The Credit Portfolio Manager I will complete annual reviews, portfolio management, and some new deal packages. Proactively, and in partnership with the Lending team, this individual will complete requisite portfolio management responsibilities and expand level of comfort and proficiency with basic underwriting packages that are reviewed by supervisor or an higher level Credit Portfolio Manager. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Obtain and monitor various loan portfolio reports, such as Maturing Loans, Past-Due Loans, Annual Reviews and proactively assist lenders with requisite action plans.
- Ensure that the bank is in possession of current financial information and that the information has been properly analyzed and on file and that proper and complete credit files are on hand.
- Manage and track convenants/borrowing bases/A-R Ageing, etc. for their accounts.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly CLMR reports.
- Underwrite renewals, annual reviews, and modifications.
- Assure that credits are accurately risk rated and credits are properly monitored and reported.
- Coordinate with the assigned Commercial Loan Officers and Loan Assistants all activities required to complete a credit package.
- Interact with Loan Officers, borrowers or CPAs to obtain necessary financial information and complete the Credit Package.
- Prepare effective packages for credit approval circulation and to present packages to the required level of credit authority.
- Adhere and comply with all requirements of Regulation B Adverse Action Procedures -- Florida Division.
- Continually expand proficiency in Valley Credit Policy and Procedures.
- Adhere and comply with all requirements of watch list and EDD procedures.
- As time allows conduct annual site visits, attend loan closings and other tasks required to support assigned lenders.
Apply on company website