The Customer Service Representative is the primary contact for VNB Mortgage Services loan customer inquiries. The CSR will respond to all oral and written communication. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist borrowers, attorneys, settlement agents, VNB collection staff and other VNB staff with billing statement and payment posting inquiries, payoff requests, and general loan inquiries/information.
- Assist the Payoff/Satisfaction Department in the preparation of payoff statements for borrowers, settlement agents and VNB Closing Department.
- Review in detail the complexity of initial and annual escrow analysis statements with borrowers.
- Prepare amortization schedules.
- Respond to basic tax and insurance questions.
- Review and resolve all customer service complaints.
- Receive and process borrower telephone payments (speed pay).
- Provide excellent customer service to mortgage borrowers.
- Assist other areas of the Department as needed.
Apply on company website