The Data Test Engineer will be responsible for overseeing and conducting conversion of data into insights to enable informed business decisions. You will be identifying data sources, operationalizing processes to ensure timely data loading and data validation and data analysis. You will be playing a key role in supporting business by developing logical and conceptual data flows, and creating efficient, reusable, and scalable data solutions in a dynamic business setting. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform Data Validation/Reconciliation for data from multiple sources using Alteryx, Power BI, and similar tools.
- Design algorithms to automate data transformations in real-time, on schedule, or on-demand to support data cleansing or data reconciliation efforts.
- Provide data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable frameworks.
- Perform data analytics and reporting to generate insights and guide business decisions.
- Provide guidance to partner teams by establishing data dictionaries, data mapping and data patterns.
- Convert business requirements to design, identify tools and develop solutions.
- Support the teams in the selection and implementation of data analytics tools and frameworks that are suitable for their needs.
- Work with different teams to perform diagnostic analytics, prescriptive analytics, and descriptive analytics.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across business and technology to understand business requirements.
- Use industry tools such as Alteryx and Power BI to generate metrics and develop dashboards for insights and data visualization.
- Develop expertise on metadata, lineage, and business definitions to identify gaps and anticipate challenges.
Apply on company website