The Director of Deposit Products will help define our deposit product strategy and roadmap; working with a cross-functional team of across the bank including engineers, designers, researchers and operations to lead our migration to a new deposit core and launch new products and services. The Director of Deposit Products will be responsible for helping define the digital operating model underpinning our deposit strategy through classifying and mapping key customer journeys and the supporting internal processes. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand Valley's strategic and competitive position and deliver products and operational models that are recognized best in class.
- Build deep understanding of our different types of customers and their needs that Valley can serve.
- Manage the lifecycle of deposit products.
- Collaborate with product team to create customer journeys and reimagining our internal processes that support them.
- Create and document product definitions, configuration and pricing strategy.
- Leads communications with appropriate branches, departments and customers, to facilitate and document product operating models.
- Drive the adoption of new product and operating models across all Retail client segments and operating units.
- Define success criteria & metrics for the teams' work, and positively impact those metrics.
- Line manage Product Managers and Product Analysts.
Apply on company website