The Director, Product Management will help define our digital strategy and roadmap for how customers connect with their financial lives; working with a cross-functional team of across the bank including engineers, designers, and researchers to launch new products and services. Manages key functions and activities including desk research, developing product specifications, prototyping, and user acceptance testing for digital implementations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand Valley's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in class.
- Build deep understanding of our different types of customers and their needs that Valley can digitally serve.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams across business lines to execute ideas through all aspects of the product development lifecycle including research, design, development, rollout planning, and launch to enhance the company's digital capabilities.
- Develops, coaches, mentors and manages a team of digital product professionals. Motivates staff, reviews and assesses performance, develops and builds employee skills, supports their professional development and enables employees to optimize their contribution to the department.
- Line manage Digital Product Managers and Digital Product Analysts.
- Leads communications with appropriate branches, departments and customers, to facilitate and document product governance meetings.
- Define success criteria & metrics for the teams' work, and positively impact those metrics.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by manager.
Apply on company website