The Front-End Developer will be part of a product engineering team, building innovative solutions to support a frictionless onboarding experience for new customers and sales of new banking products and services to existing customers of the bank. As part of an agile product-engineer team owning the look, feel and functionality of the Account Opening experience. Working closely with your product manager, the developer will work with empirical data where possible (including techniques such as A/B testing) to understand how the experience can be improved for the users of the site to drive an increase in conversion and product sales. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure alignment of UI design and UX requirements, optimizing the site for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across the experience.
- Determine the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensure user experience determines design choices.
- Develop features to enhance the user experience.
- Strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Build reusable code for future use.
- Optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout the design.
Apply on company website