The Insurance Clerk will review insurance policies to make sure they provide adequate coverage to safeguard the bank's interests, work with insurance agencies and borrowers to correct any deficiencies found and to obtain renewal policies where coverage has lapsed. Review reports delivered by the bank's insurance Servicing Agent adjusting as needed as well as preparing and distributing reports to Management for tracking and monitoring purposes. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for assisting customers with insurance related issues, such as proof of coverage standards, disputes, working with pending physical damage/total loss claims as well as interacting with our Insurance carrier, WNC-First when applicable.
- Ability to handle a high volume of incoming calls with the bank's customers as well as insurance companies.
- Intake and follow-up on total loss claims.
- Process monetary adjustments and payments to customers loan accounts.
- File GAP claims on damaged vehicles and follow-up to insure receipt of same.
- Responsible for opening and sorting incoming mail.
- Prepare customer letters as warranted.
Apply on company website