The Investor Reporting Specialist is responsible for daily and monthly reporting and remittance to GSE (Government Services Enterprises -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac) and Private Investors on all sold mortgage loan activity. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare reports in compliance with reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Communicate with GSE's and Private Investors to resolve reporting issues.
- Prepare and submit daily/monthly remittances on assigned Investor portfolios following the remittance deadlines.
- Analyze data, research issues and exceptions and make appropriate changes as necessary.
- Prepare reconciliations between Valley and Investors.
Apply on company website