The IRA Clerk is responsible for the processing of daily IRA withdrawals, trustee transfers, and internal transfers. Other responsibilities include research and inquiries on retirement accounts, filing, scanning of documents, and opening department's mail. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process daily withdrawals, trustee transfers, IRA rollovers, and internal transfers on IRA accounts.
- Review the scanned IRA plan/account documentation, deposit, and withdrawal forms.
- Review and log IRA withdrawals.
- Review and distribute CD interest and IRA distribution checks.
- Log in new IRA accounts and IRA deposits.
- Open and sort department mail.
- Distribute Maturity notices and reports to branches and Statement Department.
- Provide customer service regarding accounts to branch personnel and to customers.
- Scan and file of IRA plan documents including Affidavits for Lost Passbook/Savings accounts.
- Record the receipt of IRA account documentation.
Apply on company website