The Lending Assistant assists with loan documentation, processing, closing and monitoring while providing quality service and diplomacy to customer relationships. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist Lenders in procuring documentation and information essential to loan application processing and ongoing portfolio management.
- Review approval for accuracy, and coordinate revisions as necessary.
- Assist lenders with providing superior customer service to existing customers by resolving issues and providing accurate and timely information.
- Engage Attorney or Doc Prep to prepare documents for closing.
- Collect due diligence needed to close loans in accordance with approval.
- Act as liaison with attorneys and lenders and coordinate closing dates.
- Obtain all necessary Insurances and ensure sufficient coverage requirements are met prior to closing.
- Process loan payments, draws on lines of credit, payoffs and credit advances.
- Monitor pipeline reports to ensure timely closings.
- Carefully review loan documents for closing to ensure accuracy; close loans when necessary.
- Review Title Commitment and Final Title Policy for accuracy.
- Clear any documentation exceptions.
- Communicate with Lenders any issues that arise prior to closing.
- Order items necessary to complete the file.
- Prepare Commitment Letters when required.
- Disburse loan proceeds at closing.
- Prepare booking packages post-closing.
- Follow up on past due loans.
Apply on company website