The Loan Operations Data Integrity Specialist will prepare loan booking sheets on new loans, renewals and modifications to ensure accuracy, consistency and regulatory compliance for all data entered in the loan accounting system.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review each loan approval for appropriate lending authority based on loan type, exposure limit, etc. to ensure approvals are in compliance with Bank's Lending authority requirements as outlined in the Credit Policy Manual.
- Review loan packages for compliance with regulatory requirements i.e. Flood, HMDA, CRA, REG B, etc.
- Review lender supplied loan forms; i.e. TDR Assessment, LTV Calculator, Loan Exceptions, CIP, etc. for accuracy, consistency and compliance with procedures and directives published by Credit Risk Management. Work with lender to resolve any issues found; report any discrepancies to supervising manager as appropriate.
- For New loans: Read loan documents, approved loan offering and commitment letter (if applicable), and prepare booking sheets for processing clerks to utilize for Miser input. Select appropriate loan account type and Miser codes required to accurately input borrower information, loan terms, billing parameters, collateral information, escrow impound, deferred fees , deferred expenses, prepayment penalties, scheduled rate and payment changes, CALL Report codes, ticklers for exception tracking, etc. based on loan terms, bank policy, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- For Line renewals and modifications: Prepare coding sheets based on new loan terms approved on loan offering and/ or commitment letter and new/ modified loan documents. Earn out any existing fees, reset prepayment penalties etc., as applicable.
- Resolve any discrepancies in borrower name, address, tax id, etc. with lender, documentation department, branch system and / or CIF Department as needed.
- Distribute prepared loan booking sheets to Note Tellers for processing. Audit output review to identify and resolve any keying errors. Update error tracking spreadsheets for Sr. Mgmt as needed.
- Distribute files and insert documents to scanning, post closing or record retention for processing as appropriate.
Apply on company website