The Loan Review Officer I will provide an independent assessment of credit risk by examining individual credits and portfolios for adherence to policies and procedures, adequate supervision, appropriate risk ratings, and sound underwriting. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform independent assessment of credit to determine quality of underwriting, administration and problem loan management.
- Evaluate the accuracy of loan officer risk ratings; assigning and supporting more suitable risk ratings where appropriate.
- Assess the adequacy of loan and collateral documentation.
- Test loan officer compliance to Bank policies/procedures.
- Test for compliance to any applicable federal laws/regulations.
- Assess management supervision; determine sufficiency of credit risk management processes.
- Prepare detailed opinions through written/oral communications, reports and dashboard summaries to support exam findings.
- Identify existing and emerging risk trends within portfolios; providing suggestions/recommendations for improvement.
- Track issues identified in reviews and ensure action plans are developed to address and mitigate.
- Interact with and support other credit related functions within the Bank.
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory reports as directed.
- Participate in due diligence activities of potential acquisitions as required.
- Will typically work on site and at remote locations as deemed necessary to complete work assignments.
Apply on company website