Under minimal supervision, the QA Lead will define testing strategy, and will have overall responsibility for all QA testing activities across a major transformative program that is defining Valley Bank's future. Apply knowledge and experience with integration, system, performance, UAT and regression testing, to supervise the planning and execution of manual and/or automated testing in both traditional and Agile project methodologies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accountability for all test strategy, design, execution and reporting within a given program, striving for highest levels of quality.
- Work with the Program Manager and other leads within the program to ensure alignment of business, technology and execution at the program level.
- Establish quality metrics for the program and the methods for collecting those metrics and communicate qualitative and quantitative testing status to program management and key stakeholders.
- Ensure test coverage of requirements meets acceptance criteria.
- Drive program QA team resource planning to meet program timeline and priorities.
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to QA team members.
- Provide guidance to the QA team to immediately and directly identify opportunities to design test cases for automation.
- Provide guidance around the defect management process, including impact analysis and prioritization.
- Enforce project testing standards, tools, templates and methods.
- Participate in, and/or facilitate, discussions to anticipate and resolve conflicts, and to ensure traceability and completion of deliverables when necessary.
- Provide direction and/or input into Program planning and project change requests.
- Proactively manage program-level issues & risks; escalate to Program Manager and/or Sponsors as appropriate.
Apply on company website