The Quantitative Model & Validation Analyst will provide independent analyses and validation of financial models along with other high-level quantitative functions to support the various financial units of the Bank. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts independent quantitative and qualitative validation of Bank's financial models, including asset liability management, enterprise-wide and capital stress testing, ALLL, BSA/AML, mortgage pipeline hedging, capital planning, mortgage/SBA servicing valuation, among others.
- Documents all steps of the independent model validation process including classifying the findings and actively track the remediation of recommended deficiencies accordingly.
- Provides expert guidance to model developers/users on Bank's model policies, on-going model monitoring, and regular back-testing to ensure models perform as intended.
- Supports auditors and regulators on model reviews/exams on a regular basis.
- Maintains current research in financial products, modeling skills, and vendor products.
- Provides various quantitative support to other departments, including modeling techniques, deep-dive analyses, tools to increase efficiency, special topics on market or credit risk, and others.
- Assists managers on reviewing/updating Model Risk Management policies and procedures.
- Provide high level quantitative support at the request of Senior Management for special projects and initiatives.
- Provides leadership to interns in Market/Model Risk Department.
- Participates in job specific associations, conferences, external training and internal training programs as required to maintain certifications, increase knowledge, and remain up to date on current regulations and industry trends.
Apply on company website