The Robotic Process Automation Builder is responsible for analyzing existing processes, identifying potential improvement opportunities and utilizing automation tools, and developing robots to successfully implement those improvements. The Robotic Process Automation Builder will be responsible for identification of suitable/viable opportunities and for the creation of the robots executing the process automation capability. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify current state business processes, eliciting requirements through interviews and direct observation of employees.
- Identify processes and workflows that can be enhanced by a Robotics Process Automation (RPA).
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of RPA bots which will follow standard SDLC methodology.
- Utilize RPA software technology and tools, such as UiPath, for creating automation tools.
- Document the current state business processes by creating process maps and narratives.
- Critically evaluate workflows with a view to improve efficiency and enhance our usage of RPA.
- Works closely with functional teams and business units to clearly understand defined processes to be automated.
- Gather underlying process metrics to drive analysis of business process changes.
- Facilitate working sessions with stakeholders to generate consensus on new business processes.
Apply on company website