As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will leverage your expert knowledge of Salesforce to elicit business requirements as user stories, and to create/configure advanced flows and custom objects, fields, layouts and dashboards to satisfy those needs. You will partner with Product Owners and product development teams as an advocate for Salesforce to recommend configuration-based approaches to meet Valley's requirements, and you will support the effort to implement those solutions into production. The Salesforce Business Analyst is a specialist working as part of a larger Business Analyst team and strives to build strong relationships with stakeholders, to clarify business goals and objectives, to improve processes and efficiency, and to bridge gaps between viewpoints. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Product Owners and the business to understand their unique needs and develop user stories.
- Recommend configuration-based approaches as possible to meet business requirements and lead the effort to realize those functions into production. In cases where code-based development is required, collaborate with developers to implement those functions.
- Gather, create and document current and future business process flows.
- Gather business, data, reporting and testing requirements, as well as acceptance criteria.
- Gain business sign-off for any stated requirements / user stories.
- Develop test scenarios for UAT testing.
- Create advanced flows, perform data loading, and install/configure 3rd party apps that allow integration.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality in order to provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Help present solutions in a manner that bridges technical and business perspectives.
- Facilitate communication across departments.
Apply on company website