The Sr Business Resiliency Lead candidate is responsible for providing hands-on leadership of Valley's Business Continuity (BC) and/or Disaster Recovery (DR) program capabilities. The candidate will manage business and/or technology planning activities necessary to enable Valley to progress through a crisis or other disruption event, while ensuring compliance requirements are met. They will also be responsible for the developing, maintaining, testing and reporting on assigned Business Resiliency program responsibilities. The Sr Business Resiliency Lead will provide Business Resiliency Team leadership, experience & mentoring, including management of and/or direct involvement with the BC/DR plan maintenance cycle (including all development, update, review, tracking & reporting requirements) and the exercise & attestation cycle (including all scheduling, coordination, execution, tracking & reporting requirements). Responsibilities may also include leading annual program risk assessment, business impact analysis (BIA), requirements definition and solution design as related to business continuity and disaster recovery initiatives. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Director in aligning all BR planning, initiatives and goals with Organizational goals and Infrastructure capabilities, ensuring alignment with Tech Ops strategic & tactical planning and goals.
- Lead the design, development and exercising (testing) of advance arrangements and procedures to ensure the organization can respond to a disaster so that the critical business functions & supporting technology can be resumed within a pre-defined time frame, minimizing the effects of disruption.
- Lead Business Continuity (BC) & Disaster Recovery (DR) program team and support personnel for documenting, scheduling & tracking the BC/DR plan maintenance, exercise & validation process cycle.
- Identify and recommend advanced plan maintenance strategies that remain flexible to organizational growth, change and resource capabilities, in addition to enhancing tests and exercises, based on Valley business plans and crisis management requirements to continually push the program forward.
- Liaise with business & technology group BC & DR Coordinators to ensure effective working relationships and adequate BC/DR training, while assisting business & technology leaders on identification of critical functions & operational needs.
- Liaise with infrastructure teams to identify gaps, set recovery time and recovery point objectives and convey business needs & expectations, while recommending for solutions to infrastructure obstacles and business challenges.
- Assist Director by maintaining group metrics and with regular executive reporting to: Technology Operations, Technology Services Group (TSG) and other executive committees, as required.
- Support the BR Director, Crisis Management Committee (CMC) and the respective Crisis Management Teams, with plan execution components in order that they can make critical strategic & tactical decisions.
- Manage/lead BC/DR/CM efforts at the time of a crisis event; manage coordination of recovery teams, both business & technology, coordinate with Marketing & Corporate Communications to execute website and communication requirements during the crisis and/or emergency situations.
Apply on company website