The Senior Customer Service Specialist provides best in class customer care across Valley's key channels, such as via the telephone, emails, Live Chat & Social Media.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Follow bank established guidelines regarding customer service and deliver an exceptional customer experience in accordance with Valley's mission statement.
- Manage all customer issues while maintaining the highest level of professionalism; provide thoughtful prompt resolution with empathy; poise a consistent voice with the on-going goal of establishing a positive customer experience.
- Answer high volume of phone calls; respond to e-mails, including various communication channels from clients regarding balances, transactions, Debit Card usage/limits, Internet Banking and other general banking queries.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of Bank products and services and ability to educate customers on such, as well as cross sell various products and services.
- Maintain ownership of issues to resolutions and escalate unresolved issues through proper channels.
- Responsible for achieving individual sales, referral, and service quality goals.
- Develop referrals from prospects calling to inquire on bank products and services.
- Provide operational support and trouble shoot issues for various digital banking products, such as Online Banking, Remote Deposit Capture, Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit, and Mobile Wallet and Bill Pay.
Apply on company website