The Senior UI/UX Designer works as a designer to create user-centric experiences across physical and digital touchpoints. The designer understands user challenges, provides insights, thought leadership, and design thinking toward a solution across end-to-end customer journeys. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work alongside a cross-functional team of researchers, product managers, and engineers to gather and translate user needs, business requirements, and insights into elegant solutions that improve Valley's digital experience across multiple projects.
- Design and lead strategy, ideation, and iteration workshops or design sprints.
- Advocate for the user's needs and experience while implementing insights-driven design thinking methods.
- Own the conceptualization of design solutions with user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, and visual mockups or interactive prototypes.
- Communicate design decisions using clear and persuasive stories that are shared with a wide range of audiences, including business stakeholders.
- Contribute to Valley's digital design system and help govern design standards for customer and internal-facing platforms.
- Keep up with industry standard design pattern trends and best practices.
- Contribute to design process improvements and building Valley's UX Design program.
- Mentor and support junior designers and researchers.
- Create communication tools, such as customer journey maps, service blueprints, presentation templates, and infographics to help our team convey our process and strategy.
Apply on company website