The Teller role is critical to Valley's success and brand; this person is responsible for managing a fund of cash, performing a variety of banking transactions, has basic-to-advanced knowledge on financial products while providing excellent service to current and potential customers. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Services existing and potential customers by processing all monetary transactions.
- Ability to utilize technology such as Teller Scanning Equipment, Cash Recycling and Cash Dispensing machines and assist customers in the use of Coin Machines.
- Adheres to the Valley Code of Conduct and Service Quality Standards.
- Performs duties related to balancing individual cash and end of day proof.
- Performs office work as necessary or assigned. Identifies cross-sell opportunities and makes referrals to platform staff.
- Follows bank established guidelines regarding customer service and delivers excellent customer service in accordance with Valley's mission statement.
- Maintains compliance with Bank's established dress code and other appearance standards.
- Assists in community events, on and off premise.
- Participates in on-going training to continually learn about financial products, general banking concepts and practices.
Apply on company website