The Training and Content Develop Specialist works in conjunction with the Director of Learning and Development and internal business groups to assess & evaluate training needs, develop training materials & plans to improve individual, organizational or customer performance. Prepares and delivers class materials in an engaging and professional manner and evaluates student progress. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the development, management, delivery, effectiveness and evaluation of all assigned training programs and offerings.
- Outline the concepts for a course or curriculum, defining the course content delivery, assessments, accompanying materials and learning approaches, ensuring that programs are consistent across the Valley organization.
- Design, develop, deliver and evaluate online & eLearning programs. Programs may be traditional & new e-learning courses, webinars (live or recorded), video shorts, gamified learning & other online learning mechanisms.
- Collaborate both face to face and virtually with other members of the Learning and Development team and other work groups to ensure business objectives are met through effective learning solutions.
- Work in partnership with subject matter experts to ensure training aligns with goals, policies/procedures of the organization and the criteria of curriculum design and evaluation. Continuously evaluate and update presentations, job manuals and job aides.
- Design and implement strategy to optimize knowledge in support of meeting and exceeding operational and internal goals and metrics.
- Perform all duties required for e-learning content launch, including course upload, testing, user assignment and notifications.
- Research computer learning software for delivering content to associates. Make recommendations for purchase and implementation of these potential resources.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current and future training and communication offerings and make recommendations for improvement.
- Display consistent self-development and keep up to date of industry trends through research, meetings and self-learning to enhance personal and departmental learning and development.
- Ensures the integrity, consistency and quality of the work of trainees through advocating for processes and decisions, management feedback and driving new procedures and ideas.
- Develop, administer and collect post class survey data. Present
results to L&D Director.
Apply on company website