The Treasury Profitability Specialist will assist in the development and production of Profitability reporting and analysis for our Treasury Solutions team. This role will prepare reporting, monitor activity, and make recommendations to enhance performance. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development of Profitability Reporting for the Treasury Sales domain.
- Assist in the definition of reporting formats for Sales Office, Customer, and Product Profitability reporting.
- Identify the data required to implement the reporting.
- Assist in the consolidation of data,
- Beginning with manual consolidation.
- Working with our Data and Technology teams to automate the reporting process.
- Produce Profitability reporting on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Assist in the monthly Customer Billing process for Cash Management products and make recommendations for process improvement.
- Assist in the review, processing, and allocation of vendor invoices for Cash Management products. Resolve discrepancies as necessary.
- Other projects as assigned by department manager.
Apply on company website