The Regional Universal Banker is a banking service professional that exemplifies quality service standards while providing a variety of banking solutions and recommending and selling bank products and services to various branches on a rotating basis. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for providing exceptional customer service in accordance with Valley's mission statement. Ability to engage customers with friendly and professional service.
- Knowledge of all Bank products and services and ability to educate and demonstrate customers on such, as well as cross sell various products and services.
- Ability to present a confident and professional demeanor to establish trust and knowledge from the customer.
- At the direction of the District Operations Manager, must have the ability to travel to various branch locations to provide coverage which will continue to ensure high levels of customer service within the branch network. Hourly rate for this position will include a 15% premium.
- Meets with customers to analyze financial needs and maximize sales opportunities. Offers all bank products and assists with other service needs, opens new accounts, i.e. checking, savings, certificate of deposit and IRAs, discusses/sells loan products to existing and prospective customers and possesses knowledge of on-line banking and mobile banking abilities to promote and demonstrate to customers.
- Responsible for meeting customer expectations and achieving service quality standards. Oversees the sales referral process ensuring they meet customer financial needs and assists management in coaching branch staff members.
- Ability to perform all transactions required by a customer and use appropriate technology to provide services most effectively and efficiently. Maintain and balance a cash box.
- Ability to utilize technology such as Teller Scanning Equipment, Cash Recycling and Cash Dispensing machines and support customers in the use of Coin Machines.
- Ensures adequacy of Branch cash for daily transactions by assisting the branch staff in ordering and shipping currency and coin, and controlling and distributing cash to Tellers in prescribed limits.
- Ability to adapt to different staff and customers daily due to continuously varying branches, while performing the same functions and providing the same level of service.
- Complies with the Secure and First Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (S.A..F.E. Act) requirements and, where applicable registration requirements.
- Assists in community events (i.e. Habitat for Humanity) etc.
- Participates in and supports CRA initiatives, activities and programs.
- Performs other duties in absence of branch management.
- Will be required to assist other branches with staffing needs; therefore, may need to drive or obtain transportation through mass or personal transit to another location.
Apply on company website