6492 Tower Lane Claremore Oklahoma 74017
Welcome to Valmont, where a world of opportunity awaits. When you join our team, you become part of a passionate group dedicated to changing lives and conserving resources around the globe. We want problem solvers who roll up their sleeves to foster progress and innovation for all people. At Valmont, we provide infrastructure, irrigation, tubing and coatings to the world. We strengthen cities. We nourish croplands. We design, manufacture and coat. Our products and services make a difference. Join us, and BUILD YOUR WORLD.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation of material and product movement to ensure the accuracy of the computers inventory system and the physical location and organization of inventory.
- Interprets production plans and shipping orders to provide the require levels of material handling and shipping.
- Responsible for inventory cycle counting and reconciling inventory discrepancies.
- Works under conditions with accurate performance and completion of work within set time limits.
- Accountable and responsible for essential tools and equipment provided along w/ the maintenance of these tools and equipment.
- Actively participate in department safety, demonstrate excellent safety practices and behaviors which conform to all Valmont safety policies and procedures.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in a heavy manufacturing environment
- Must have Forklift and Overhead Crane experience.
- Ability to prioritize work in order to complete deadlines. Must also be able to work through problem with the minimum amount of assistance from the leadperson or the supervisor.
- Ability to work timely and expeditiously to deliver an on-time result without errors.
- At the end of 90 Calendar days the candidate must be able to maintain an acceptable level of production, quality and attendance as determined by Management.
Valmont does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment email EEOCompliance@Valmont.com.
Apply on company website