2551 Valmont Dr Brenham Texas 77833-5418
Welcome to Valmont, where a world of opportunity awaits. When you join our team, you become part of a passionate group dedicated to changing lives and conserving resources around the globe. We want problem solvers who roll up their sleeves to foster progress and innovation for all people. At Valmont, we provide infrastructure, irrigation, tubing and coatings to the world. We strengthen cities. We nourish croplands. We design, manufacture and coat. Our products and services make a difference. Join us, and BUILD YOUR WORLD.
- Be responsible for inspection and verification of painted products in accordance with the Valmont Finish Specification Manual
- Package structures, poles and traffic arms
- Assist with hanging and unhanging product as need at the lowerator
- Be responsible for inventory accuracy while performing loading/unloading of product, painting and packaging.
- Blasts T-poles, light poles, arms, T-bases, and small parts using Blastec blasting equipment and wheelabrater.
- Occasionally paint large T-pole sections, light poles, arms, T-bases and small parts using Graco, Nordson and Pearl Component paint units. Also Sames electrostatic powder coating units.
- Perform cycle counts as required
- Help perform preventive maintenance on equipment and report any unsafe issues to the department lead person, supervisor or maintenance technician
- Responsible for visual quality check on product- check for paint thickness and ensure product is within specification
- Operate forklift, overhead bridge and gantry crane for loading and unloading product
- Use proper transaction to move material in and out of department
- Be responsible for ensuring a clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Valmont does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment email EEOCompliance@Valmont.com.
Apply on company website