JOB SUMMARY: This Application Analyst supports a dynamic call center application and other related applications including day-to-day operational issues, break/fix, configuration, maintenance, upgrades and on-call rotations under occasional guidance.
- Designs, builds, installs, configures, and/or supports our call center applications to support clinical and operational workflows.
- Analyzes clinical or operational workflows supported by the assigned products and their relationship to the technical environment in which they operate.
- May perform analysis and design of supporting technical infrastructures.
- Supports clinical, revenue, or operational implementations for assigned products which may also include testing and QA, reporting, product life cycle, communication/collaboration with customers and vendors, and training users.
- The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE (NOVICE):- Understands the product in relation to other company products. Has general knowledge of the competition for the product in the marketplace. Understands the product life cycle from development through sales and customer support. Can describe product features and benefits using key product terminology.
BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE (NOVICE):- Understands customers' business operations beyond single issues driving a project. Demonstrates the ability to apply functional business knowledge to successfully meet work objectives. Has worked closely with knowledgeable users and customers in meeting their business needs. Demonstrates a good sense of the business when dealing with others. Critically evaluates the customer implications of technological advances. Knows and monitors the competition. Able to interpret business data.
PROBLEM MANAGEMENT (NOVICE):- Possesses sufficient fundamental proficiency to successfully demonstrate knowledge of Incident Tracking and Problem Reporting in practical applications of moderate difficulty. Writes problem reports that contain all of the necessary information for clear, non-antagonistic communication to those responsible for fixing problems. Can effectively explain how to reproduce and analyze errors, as well as identify the type of error including coding, design issue and hardware. Makes simple suggestions for correction.
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS - (NOVICE):- Knows most major/common assigned product group functions. Demonstrates ability to analyze and develop solutions to moderately complex clinical, operational, and/or technical issues related to assigned product(s). Capable to design, build, configure, install, run reports, and perform maintenance support as instructed. Successfully handles basic break/fix service issues. Demonstrates ability to break down work into manageable and measurable units. Organizes work and meets deadlines.
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING - (NOVICE):- Competent to apply changes or develop new functions based on understanding of the design of the system. Collaborates with knowledgeable users and customers in meeting their business needs. Participates in basic configuration management planning. Manages tasks, schedules activities, and organizes work to meet plan deadlines. Critically evaluates implications of technological changes. Able to interpret business data as it applies to configuration management.
TESTING - (NOVICE):- Competent to develop new and execute pre-designed program test data, load testing, and ensures validity of data passed among programs. Understands and uses quality assurance processes, tools, and scripts for testing purposes.
- Organizational Impact: Executes job responsibilities with the understanding of how output would affect and impact other areas related to own job area/team with occasional guidance.
- Problem Solving/ Complexity of work: Analyzes moderately complex problems using technical experience and judgment.
- Breadth of Knowledge: Has expanded knowledge gained through experience within a professional area.
- Team Interaction: Provides informal guidance and support to team members.
SUPPORTING COLLEAGUES (P2):
- - Develops Self and Others: Invests time, energy and enthusiasm in developing self/others to help improve performance and gain knowledge in new areas.
- - Builds and Maintains Relationships: Maintains regular contact with key colleagues and stakeholders using formal and informal opportunities to expand and strengthen relationships.
- - Communicates Effectively: Recognizes group interactions and modifies one's own communication style to suit different situations and audiences.
DELIVERING EXCELLENT SERVICES (P2):
- - Serves Others with Compassion: Seeks to understand current and future needs of relevant stakeholders and customizes services to better address them.
- - Solves Complex Problems: Approaches problems from different angles; Identifies new possibilities to interpret opportunities and develop concrete solutions.
- - Offers Meaningful Advice and Support: Provides ongoing support and coaching in a constructive manner to increase employees' effectiveness.
ENSURING HIGH QUALITY (P2):
- - Performs Excellent Work: Engages regularly in formal and informal dialogue about quality; directly addresses quality issues promptly.
- - Ensures Continuous Improvement: Applies various learning experiences by looking beyond symptoms to uncover underlying causes of problems and identifies ways to resolve them.
- - Fulfills Safety and Regulatory Requirements: Understands all aspects of providing a safe environment and performs routine safety checks to prevent safety hazards from occurring.
MANAGING RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY (P2):
- - Demonstrates Accountability: Demonstrates a sense of ownership, focusing on and driving critical issues to closure.
- - Stewards Organizational Resources: Applies understanding of the departmental work to effectively manage resources for a department/area.
- - Makes Data Driven Decisions: Demonstrates strong understanding of the information or data to identify and elevate opportunities.
FOSTERING INNOVATION (P2):
- - Generates New Ideas: Proactively identifies new ideas/opportunities from multiple sources or methods to improve processes beyond conventional approaches.
- - Applies Technology: Demonstrates an enthusiasm for learning new technologies, tools, and procedures to address short-term challenges.
- - Adapts to Change: Views difficult situations and/or problems as opportunities for improvement; actively embraces change instead of emphasizing negative elements.
2 years relevant experience
- Additional Qualification Information:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) Required
- Light Work category requiring exertion up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally and uses negligible amounts of force to move objects.
- Occasional: Standing: Remaining on one's feet without moving.
- Occasional: Walking: Moving about on foot.
- Occasional: Lifting under 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects under 35 lbs from one level to another
- Occasional: Carrying under 35 lbs: Transporting an object holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or assistive device.
- Occasional: Push/Pull: Exerting force to move objects away from or toward.
- Occasional: Bending/Stooping: Trunk bending downward and forward by bending spine at waist requiring full use of lower extremities and back muscles
- Occasional: Reaching above shoulders: Extending arms in any direction above shoulders.
- Occasional: Reaching below shoulders: Extending arms in any direction below shoulders.
- Occasional: Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise working with hand or hands.
- Occasional: Bimanual Dexterity: Requiring the use of both hands.
- Frequent: Sitting: Remaining in seated position
- Frequent: Fingering: Picking, pinching, gripping, working primarily with fingers requiring fine manipulation.
- Continuous: Communication: Expressing or exchanging written/verbal/electronic information.
- Continuous: Auditory: Perceiving the variances of sounds, tones and pitches and able to focus on single source of auditory information
- Continuous: Vision: Clarity of near vision at 20 inches or less and far vision at 20 feet or more with depth perception, peripheral vision, color vision.
- Continuous: Feeling: Ability to perceive size, shape, temperature, texture by touch with fingertips.
Physical Requirements/Strengths needed & Physical Demands:
Apply on company website