Collaboration Administrator (1912793)
Manages systems and infrastructure components for mission-critical computing environments as well as installation and support of the communications and collaboration systems under occasional guidance. Provides support services for systems administration, networking, system-level storage management, performance tuning, monitoring and capacity planning. Builds infrastructure to support business environment. Enforces policies and procedures for maintaining the security and integrity of the system and ensures the system meets availability and disaster recovery requirements. Researches and evaluates current and future technologies and enhancements. Maintains smooth integration with systems within environment. Implements small projects or components or large projects. Ability to solve medium to complex problems.
- Designs, implements and supports the enterprise communication and collaboration systems.
- Ensures integrity, security, stability and recoverability of systems.
- Provides technical support research.
- The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
SERVER ADMINISTRATION (INTERMEDIATE):- Demonstrates mastery of the skill in practical applications of a difficult nature. Possesses sufficient knowledge, training, and experience to be capable of successfully delivering products and services using the skill without requiring support and instruction from others. Able to train and educate by setting the example, giving technical instruction, providing leadership, and generally raising the level of performance of others while on the job.
SERVER CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT (NOVICE):- Possesses sufficient fundamental proficiency to successfully demonstrate the use of configuration tools. Supports the management of changes made to hardware, software, firmware, documentation, test, test fixtures and test documentation of an automated information system throughout the development and operational life of a system.
SERVER INSTALLATION AND UPGRADE (NOVICE):- Has the ability to install software on a specific platform. Demonstrates an ability to resolve problems that may occur during the installation of software. Is capable of understanding the design and purpose of the software being installed.
SERVER MONITORING AND TUNING (INTERMEDIATE):- Demonstrates knowledge of what metrics are available, understands their meaning, and can produce sophisticated reports. Possesses sufficient knowledge, training, and experience to be capable of successfully delivering products and services using the skill without requiring support and instruction from others. Able to direct associates of lower proficiencies on where to find data. Performs statistical analysis with performance tuning data.
SERVER SECURITY (NOVICE):- Has detailed knowledge of the functionality of security systems and understands how they work and interface with data, applications and systems. Able to explain and document the functionality of security requirements and how they relate to the business and an information security program.
- Organizational Impact: Executes job responsibilities with the understanding of how output would affect and impact other areas related to own job area/team with occasional guidance.
- Problem Solving/ Complexity of work: Analyzes moderately complex problems using technical experience and judgment.
- Breadth of Knowledge: Has expanded knowledge gained through experience within a professional area.
- Team Interaction: Provides informal guidance and support to team members.
SUPPORTING COLLEAGUES (P2):
- Develops Self and Others: Invests time, energy and enthusiasm in developing self/others to help improve performance and gain knowledge in new areas.
- Builds and Maintains Relationships: Maintains regular contact with key colleagues and stakeholders using formal and informal opportunities to expand and strengthen relationships.
- Communicates Effectively: Recognizes group interactions and modifies one's own communication style to suit different situations and audiences.
DELIVERING EXCELLENT SERVICES (P2):
- Serves Others with Compassion: Seeks to understand current and future needs of relevant stakeholders and customizes services to better address them.
- Solves Complex Problems: Approaches problems from different angles; Identifies new possibilities to interpret opportunities and develop concrete solutions.
- Offers Meaningful Advice and Support: Provides ongoing support and coaching in a constructive manner to increase employees' effectiveness.
ENSURING HIGH QUALITY (P2):
- Performs Excellent Work: Engages regularly in formal and informal dialogue about quality; directly addresses quality issues promptly.
- Ensures Continuous Improvement: Applies various learning experiences by looking beyond symptoms to uncover underlying causes of problems and identifies ways to resolve them.
- Fulfills Safety and Regulatory Requirements: Understands all aspects of providing a safe environment and performs routine safety checks to prevent safety hazards from occurring.
MANAGING RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY (P2):
- Demonstrates Accountability: Demonstrates a sense of ownership, focusing on and driving critical issues to closure.
- Stewards Organizational Resources: Applies understanding of the departmental work to effectively manage resources for a department/area.
- Makes Data Driven Decisions: Demonstrates strong understanding of the information or data to identify and elevate opportunities.
FOSTERING INNOVATION (P2):
- Generates New Ideas: Proactively identifies new ideas/opportunities from multiple sources or methods to improve processes beyond conventional approaches.
- Applies Technology: Demonstrates an enthusiasm for learning new technologies, tools, and procedures to address short-term challenges.
- Adapts to Change: Views difficult situations and/or problems as opportunities for improvement; actively embraces change instead of emphasizing negative elements.
2 years relevant experience
- Additional Qualification Information:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) Required
- Sedentary category requiring exertion up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and uses negligible amounts of force to move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Occasional: Standing: Remaining on one's feet without moving.
- Occasional: Walking: Moving about on foot.
- Occasional: Lifting under 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects under 35 lbs from one level to another
- Occasional: Carrying under 35 lbs: Transporting an object holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or assistive device.
- Occasional: Bending/Stooping: Trunk bending downward and forward by bending spine at waist requiring full use of lower extremities and back muscles
- Occasional: Reaching above shoulders: Extending arms in any direction above shoulders.
- Frequent: Sitting: Remaining in seated position
- Frequent: Reaching below shoulders: Extending arms in any direction below shoulders.
- Frequent: Fingering: Picking, pinching, gripping, working primarily with fingers requiring fine manipulation.
- Frequent: Bimanual Dexterity: Requiring the use of both hands.
- Continuous: Communication: Expressing or exchanging written/verbal/electronic information.
- Continuous: Auditory: Perceiving the variances of sounds, tones and pitches and able to focus on single source of auditory information
- Continuous: Vision: Clarity of near vision at 20 inches or less and far vision at 20 feet or more with depth perception, peripheral vision, color vision.
- Continuous: Smell: Ability to detect and identify odors.
Physical Requirements/Strengths needed & Physical Demands:
Apply on company website