Fidelity TalentSource is hiring a Fund Operations Analyst to work at Fidelity in Merrimack, NH.The Expertise We're Looking For
- Basic knowledge and understanding of financial markets and securities.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (such as Word or Excel – VBA coding knowledge a plus)
- Strong aptitude for learning new processes through individually paced on-the-job and mentor aided training opportunities.
The analyst's primary role is to validate impacts to mutual fund's NAVs, Mils, and Yields to ensure shareholder accounts are valued properly while protecting Fidelity's reputation.
As part of the FFIO business unit, the Accounting Operations group adheres to policy, procedures, and regulatory guidelines along with other ad-hoc responsibilities. In addition to the technical aspect of the role, you will also perform project work, look for process improvements, partake in training and development opportunities and be part of a larger team effort. Depending on the project that you support, the work hours may vary from early morning shifts to more standard work hours. The ability to work overtime and be flexible is strongly encouraged.The Skills You Bring
- Your effective written and oral communication skills
- Your ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced operational environment
- Your attention to detail
- Your ability to research and communicate your research successfully to internal and external business partners
- Your team oriented attitude
- Your strong organizational and time management skills
- Your ability to raise issues to the appropriate parties to ensure a timely and accurate solution
- Researching and validating mutual fund impacts using accounting systems to properly account for shareholder's interests while maintaining Fidelity's reputation.
- Participating in continuous operational improvements across the organization.
- Identifying and participating in development of cross divisional business initiatives.
- Communicating with internal and external business partners to resolve issues and provide customer solutions.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website