Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your Valet career with Vi.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
An opportunity exists on our highly accomplished resident services team to greet residents and community guests in a professional and friendly manner while parking and retrieving their vehicles.Requirements
- Qualified applicants will possess a valid and current state driver's license.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
Additional requirements include:
- Excellent driving record.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to operate automobiles with automatic or standard transmissions.
Create your own story.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There's real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that's impossible to ignore--between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
Bring life to your career.Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword Tags: Valet, Senior Living, Healthcare, Nursing Home, Hospice, Assisted LivingLocation Address
19333 W. Country Club Drive, Aventura, Florida 33180
Apply on company website