Clinical Technician I
Creating the best outcomes for our patients requires the right people. At Virginia Hospital Center, our staff exceeds expectations by performing at the top-level of the profession.
Virginia Hospital Center is a strong advocate for its employees and provides a true collaborative environment in which the healthcare team works closely together, bringing skill, experience and mutual respect to the task of providing superior medical care for our patients.
The Clinical Technician I works under the direct supervision of the RN and is an active member of the health care team. Under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse, the Clinical Technician I performs a variety of routine duties involving the care of patients including performing direct patient care or activities of daily living, observing and reporting changes in the status of patients, providing a clean and safe environment, transporting patients, and other related duties. Clinical Technician I must be empathetic and have good communication and nursing skills to care for patients.
Pay & Benefits: In addition to salary, the benefit package includes paid major holidays, vacation/sick time, health & dental insurance, and 401(k)
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- BLS Certification Required
- Experiences PCA or similar role with equivalent practices for level as defined by ladder; or
- Completion or enrollment in Clinical Technician I program or equivalent; or
- Graduate of MA course or equivalent program is required
- Assists residents with dressing, bathing, oral hygiene and related personal care.
- Serves food, feeds residents and collects trays when necessary.
- Maintains clean and dry bed, changes bed linen, gathers and deposits soiled laundry.
- Lifts residents in and out of beds and wheelchair, positions residents when necessary.
- Observes residents to report physical and behavioral symptoms to medical personnel in charge.
- Takes and records resident's blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration and weight.
Apply on company website