Nutrition Services Aide - Trayline
Creating the best outcomes for our patients requires the right people. At Virginia Hospital Center, our staff exceeds expectations by performing at the top-level of the profession.
Virginia Hospital Center is a strong advocate for its employees and provides a true collaborative environment in which the healthcare team works closely together, bringing skill, experience and mutual respect to the task of providing superior medical care for our patients.
The Nutrition Services Aide - Trayline position performs routine food preparation and delivery services.
Pay & Benefits: In addition to salary, the benefit package includes paid major holidays, vacation/sick time, health & dental insurance, and 401(k)
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- One year experience in fodd service preferred
- Cleans all equipment and surfaces according to departmental procedures and schedules
- Prepares dish room and dish machine prior to use. Loads and unloads dish machine following established procedures
- Ensures dish machine temperatures are in compliance with standards
- Removes trash and garbage to disposal area. Cleans trash containers. May be required to operate dish machine, compactor and garbage disposal
- Thoroughly scrapes, soaks, washes and sanitizes pots and pans
- Ensures trays, utensils and all equipment are clean prior to placing in service
Apply on company website