Nurse Practitioner - In-Home Assessment
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is an affiliate of a leading Fortune 100 company. A national organization built on a continuum of care with premier healthcare providers, clinicians and patient-focused individuals working together. Our Mission Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services Visiting Physicians Association, Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, Home DME & our In-Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Teamwork & Excellence are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care. Our Purposes Centered on We are Unified in our Work through our Continuum of Services We can Find Comfort that We are Making a Difference for our Patients & We make a Broader Positive Impact on Society, allows USMM to be poised for a phenomenal future.
We are seeking candidates who desire the experience of delivering quality & compassionate healthcare within proven care models with patients at the forefront of everything we do.
We are growing and actively searching for providers in Pinal County and surrounding areas to join our team.
As an NP for IHA you will be responsible for performing Health Risk Assessments and possibly transitional care for patients discharged from hospitals to prevent readmissions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessments to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental, and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes.
- Performing follow up visits in transitional care
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be enrolled in both Medicare & Medicaid
- Current RN and NP licensure in the state of practice
- Must have valid, unrestricted Driver's License
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum 1 year of clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in Hospice or Palliative setting
- Excellent communicator
Apply on company website