When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will develop high-quality software products for Vizient as an active and collaborative member of a software development team.
- Design, develop, enhance, code, test, deliver and debug software independently.
- Work on larger, more complex or new stories for solution development.
- Play an active role in story break-up and grooming.
- Collaborate with others to story completion, and participates in architecture/design sessions.
- Accomplish training requirements and follow established procedures.
- Utilize applicable tools and technologies in accordance with existing standard operating procedures and framework.
- Stay up to date on technical trends and emerging technology.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience working with required.
- Demonstrate experience with Object Oriented (OO) programming.
- Display proven experience with at least one core technology.
- Demonstrate familiarity with design patterns and industry standards.
- Strive for full stack development (multiple technologies).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website