We were born to chase what we are true to.
It's not that we want to… WE HAVE TO.
We have a vision that turns obstacles into
A creative courage to tempt the impossible…
And embrace the strange.
Telling us to push further…
To try again.
Endlessly seeking elevation…
We are all connected by this same internal force.
Forever we chase that intoxicating moment when
our vision is realized…
The world around us goes quiet…
And for brief moments, we are more than alive.
True To This
Our employees are our greatest asset and Volcom is the place where people who share our values and passions want to work. The Stock Supervisor partners with Retail/Stock Management to support the efficiency of replenishing stores with the merchandise our customers want. If you're true to this and are inspired by creative spirit, the Volcom family would be stoked to have you.
What you'll do:
• Coordinate with store management on day-to-day operations of the stockroom
• Receive, organize, and maintain merchandise inventory
• Ensure stockroom is kept up to Volcom stockroom organizational standards
• Assist in keeping a well-organized stockroom providing ease of access to all merchandise and the flow of merchandise to the floor
• Ensure your applicable store(s) are getting daily replenishment in compliance with Volcom restock and Focus restock guidelines
• Uphold Volcom Loss Prevention standards and control shrink
• Abide by safety guidelines when transporting merchandise
• Answer Volcom team member's or customer's inventory-related questions
• Deliver merchandise to stores and support the stocking of merchandise to the floor
• Assist with training and delegating tasks to Stock Associates, if applicable
• Report merchandise issues to Retail/Stock Manager
• Complete customer transactions and provide customer service as needed
• Cultivate a fun, organized, efficient work environment and lead by example
• Perform other duties as assigned
What you'll need:
• High school education or equivalent
• 1+ years retail/stockroom experience
• General knowledge of shipping, transfers and replenishment
• Experience leading teams and guiding individuals through processes
• Familiarity with the Volcom brand and action sports industry
• Interpersonal, customer service, and basic math skills
• Be an effective team player
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong ethical behavior
• 60% off Volcom merch
• 401k with employer match (based on eligibility)
• Fun work environment & team
• Flexible schedule and able to work early mornings, days, nights, weekends and holidays
• Valid Driver's License and clean driving record, if applicable
• Adjusting or moving merchandise up to 50 lbs in all directions
• Bending, twisting, reaching, pushing, pulling, and performing repetitive motions
• Ascend/descend a ladder to reach merchandise if applicable
• Ability to constantly move within the stockroom and store
• Ability to stand (or remain in a stationary position) for long periods of time
• Excellent communication with store management and teams (in-person, phone, and email)
• Problem solving and critical thinking/comprehension
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, please contact Volcom Customer Service to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process: 1 (855) 330-0188 or email@example.com.
Apply on company website