This position is a critical role for the company. The Business Analytics Lead will be responsible for using data to generate business-focused insights and recommendations. In addition, s/he will lead the company's data monetization efforts. Electrify America has the opportunity to understand the needs and behaviors of ZEV customers, which will be valuable to drive internal decision making and monetize for OEMs, industry players, public entities and educational institutions, all serving the goal of ZEV adoption.Role Responsibilities: Main responsibility
• Insight Generation: Using a structured problem-solving approach, s/he will leverage data to gain insight on key strategic questions for the company and present this analysis and corresponding action plans to the company's senior leadership.
• Data Monetization: a) Provide subject matter support for the marketing team in developing, deploying, and operating an automated targeted advertising capability; b) Assess OEM, utility, and real estate partner data needs and develop tailored data products that provide insight as these organizations prepare for increased ZEV adoption.
Years of Relevant Experience:
• 7+ years of business analysis experienceEducation-Required
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field, which may include statistics, computer science, engineering, or economics
- Graduate degree in a quantitative field, which may include statistics, computer science, engineering, or economics
- Structured problem solving
- Statistical modeling
- Business analysis and insights generation
- Cross-functional coordination
- Communication and consensus development
- Project management
- Strong analytical skills - ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong business sense – understand abstract business needs as well as key business analysis metrics across finance, marketing, and operations
- Presentation skills – ability to turn data into actionable information
- Strong skills in data mining, statistical analysis, regression analysis, hypotheses testing, probability concepts, correlation analysis and time series analysis
- Experience with analytics tools, which may include Python, R, SAS, SPSS, Crystal Ball, and Excel
- Experience developing and running queries for relational databases such as SQL
- Knowledge of data monetization concepts and trends
- Experience developing machine learning algorithms that inform business decisions
- Limited travel – up to 10% if needed
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Apply on company website