1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
3. Experience in the long-term care setting as a Restorative Aide preferred.
4. Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job without harm to self or others.
5. Ability to prioritize duties.
6. Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
7. Ability to work as part of a team.
8. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
Apply on company website